PLEASE READ THE RENTAL PROVISIONS CAREFULLY
- THE MINIMUM AGE FOR RENTING IS 18 YEARS OLD
- WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR METEOMARINE CONDITIONS.
IN CASE OF ADVERSE CONDITIONS, NO REIMBURSEMENT WILL BE MADE, BUT OF COMMON AGREEMENT A NEW DATE WILL BE ESTABLISHED.
- IN CASE OF NON-PRESENTATION OR CANCELLATION OF THE RESERVATION THE PAID DEPOSIT WILL NOT BE REFUNDED.
- The boats are delivered in full efficiency, taxes and insurance, safety equipment, full of fuel. The agreed fee does not take into account the fuel consumption that will be reimbursed by the customer upon return to port.
- All damage caused to the boat is the responsibility of the lessee.
- Navigation is limited to 3 miles from the coast.
- Stay 300 meters from the coast and from the bathing areas
- Comply with the regulations of the Punta Campanella Marine Protected Area regarding speed, anchorage and zoning
- Approach the landing at minimum speed and approach, in the presence of swimmers, using the oars.
- Entry into the ports must be done at the minimum speed.
- Stopping and anchoring is prohibited within 500 meters of the port entrance and along the entry and exit routes.
- Do not board more passengers than indicated on the vessel documnentl (5 per boat and 6 per boat)
- Comply with all rules for the use and conduct of recreational craft in the areas of the Gulf of Naples and Salerno as well as those relating to the circulation and parking of the same in compliance with current regulations and regulations to prevent collisions at sea.
Respect the time of return. In case of different need, contact the base: Tel. 081.184.901.59